Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Welcome to the New Lamps and Mirrors!

So, you might notice that Lamps and Mirrors is a little different. For example, it is no longer Lamps and Mirrors. Now, it is Literature. Life. 

Why the change? Well, I honestly felt that I had pigeonholed myself with Lamps and Mirrors. I had nothing to write about because I couldn't think of anything sufficiently literary or writing-related. Plus, I have The Lonely Young Writer for stuff about writing, so I thought I would broaden the focus of this blog so that I have more to write about. Things are going to have a bit more of a personal touch to them.

What are the kinds of things you'll see on Literature. Life.?

I'll be blogging about books that I'm reading, cinematic literature, and various things about my life.  So, actually, this blog is now pretty much game for any topic whatsoever. I know "they" say that you're supposed to have a blog with a narrow focus, but obviously I've had a hard time doing that.

There's more material to come, so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment