Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

I have an article published on Mythic Scribes!

If you are a writer of speculative fiction, then you will probably love Mythic Scribes.  I have been a member of this fantasy writer's website/forum for a little over a year or so and I love it.  Not only do they have a great board for discussing all things pertaining to fantasy writing, they also have spectacular articles on writing on their main page. 

Well, all of them are spectacular, except for this one, which was written by yours truly:

Fan Fiction: An Epiphany

It was very kind of Mythic Scribes to darken their doors by publishing a piece that I wrote. 

I hope that you all go take a look at my article and check out all the awesome stuff that's going on at Mythic Scribes!

No comments:

Post a Comment